What are "cookies"?
Cookies (cookies) are small text files, saved by a web browser on the User's computer disk in order to store information used to identify the User or memorize the history of actions taken by him on the website.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation dated 27 April 2016 (EU Official Journal L 119 dated 4 May 2016), we inform that:
1) the Personal Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as the Controller) of your personal data is a company under the name MM Service Lease Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-271 [area code], at ul. Lotnisko 81;
2) Data Protection Officer (DPO) is available at: email@example.com;
3) the personal data shall be processed in order to book a car pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation dated 27 April 2016;
4) the personal data are stored to be used for purposes stated in point 3);
5) the data subject shall have the right to access their personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing , the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer the data;
6) the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
7) providing of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary for provision of services like car reservation;
Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation dated 27 April 2016, I hereby give permission to process my personal data for car reservation purposes.
Cookies are used by us in order to:
a. adjusting the content of the www.mmcarsrental.pl website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the www.mmcarsrental.pl website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b. creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the www.mmcarsrental.pl website, which allows improving their structure and content.
Storing cookies does not cause configuration changes in the User's telecommunications terminal equipment and software installed in this device. The user can specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies using the software settings. Storing cookies or accessing them requires the User's consent, which can be expressed by means of appropriate software settings installed in the telecommunications terminal equipment used by him. We recommend leaving the website without changing the settings for cookies, because disabling the option of accepting cookies may cause difficulties or even prevent the User from using certain services. If the User does not wish to store his cookies in the manner described here, he may at any time opt out of saving "cookies" in his browser.
How can I disable cookies?
If you want to opt out of saving cookies, select the browser that you use and follow the provider's instructions, e.g.
• Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=enOpera:http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_US